Well, I finally did it. I am catching up to the world of the internet. I used to think it was enough simply to have an email, but apparently that isn't good enough any more. Now I'm on Facebook (which takes up even more time than I expected, though I am very glad to be in touch with family and friends that I otherwise would rarely or never hear from) and have a blog. The good thing about a blog is that you can talk (or write) all you want, and people actually expect you to. I have learned that I really enjoy my soapbox. This way the only people who have to put up with me are those who actually want to! Aother bonus to having my own blog is that I get a chance to write even though I don't have the time to write just for fun.
So "On with the show!" I may not have a lot of time on my hands, but I will try to do some updating at least once a week. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodness it looks like you all have been busy since the last time I saw you! And woohoo on the blog-I find it much more addicting than facebook.
ReplyDeleteSweet! I'm excited for your blog. Good luck with the updating once a week. :) My posts are always a week to a month behind real life stuff. lol
ReplyDeleteYeah. So glad you joined the blogging world. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck Lisa! Blogging is fun and addicting especially for writer types.
ReplyDeleteWelcome! :)
ReplyDelete