I got to clean my bedroom while I watched a show. So now I feel like I got to relax and yet accomplish something, too. It really is quite a relief. I think that I'll vacuum tomorrow (well, today). I am also cleaning the kitchen a little at a time. Even though I don't feel like I have the time to really clean the kitchen, it is still getting done. Maybe I will actually have the whole apartment presentable by the time I have visitors. I'm not doing it for them. I am doing it for me. It really makes me feel so much better if things are in order when others are around.
I am very sad at how many of my friends are leaving. So many good women (and men) who I admire. I'll be very sad to see them go. This is one thing I really don't like about living in transient environments, military and school. However, I am also very happy for all those who get to move on with the next phase of their lives. Besides, we only have one more year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment